GCSW Career Services are available to assist students and alumni in identifying and securing professional Social Work employment goals. Services are available to current GCSW students, GCSW alumni and employing agencies.
GCSW Career Development Services are available to assist students and alumni in identifying and securing professional Social Work employment Goals.
Services available to current GCSW students, GCSW alumni and to employing agencies include:
- Individual Career Counseling
- Job Opportunity Postings
- Resume Development and Critiques
- Mock Interviews
- Career Resource Materials and Handouts
- Workshops on Job Search Techniques, Interview Strategies, Resumes, Networking or other requested topics
- Ongoing Job Search Support
- Job Opportunity Postings (Bulletin boards, Notebooks and Website)
- Screening and Referral of applicants
- Resume Bank of qualified candidates
Employers seeking to post a job opening on our job board should fill out our job form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are proud to be Houston’s only exclusively social work job board and request that all posts be specific to the field of social work.
Positions will remain posted for 30 days from the date the position is received. Please notify us when the position is filled.